+44 (0) 28 91861686

RYA COMMERCIAL ENDORSEMENT A legal requirement for driving a work boat or carrying paying passengers

Commercially Endorsing your boat licence with DV Diving

Currently 2 of the boat handling certifications that DV Diving offers can be endorsed to be used for commercial work, the RYA Powerboat level 2 and RYA Advanced Powerboat Certification.

What do I need